Welcome to IACS!
The objectives of IACS
– to promote studies of cryospheric subsystems of the Earth solar systems
– to encourage research in the above subjects by members of the cryospheric community, national and international institutions and programmes, and individual countries through collaboration and international co-ordination
– to provide an opportunity on an international basis for discussion and publication of the results of the above research
– to promote education and public awareness on the cryosphere
– to facilitate the standardisation of measurement or collection of data on cryospheric systems and of the analysis, archiving and publication of such data.
We encourage all members of the cryospheric community to contribute towards these goals.
XXVI IUGG General Assembly
22 June - 2 July 2015, Prague, Czech Republic
Check for detailed IACS programme under events
Also available in calendar form or for download (pdf)
The full IUGG2015 detailed daily programme will go online 18 May 2015 here